Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Internet Premium: 10%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Garnavillo Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Garnavillo Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Operational status of everything is unknown.
Bidders who are not present at the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. If you have item specific questions that need answered you must contact us prior to bidding. Garnavillo Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Garnavillo Auction Company is providing internet on line bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Garnavillo Auction Company, HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Garnavillo Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Garnavillo Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received from the internet, the earliest shall be accepted- in the event of a tie bid between the internet and the Auction Center floor- the Auction Center floor shall take prioity. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and/or HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the purchaser assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the purchaser's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises the day after the auction unless arrangements have been made with the Auction company prior to bidding. Any items remaining after that time will be considered abandoned and will be resold or discarded with no refund to the buyer.
5. Payments shall be by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. The credit card used to register with HiBid.com will be billed for your purchase unless you have made arranagements with Garnavillo Auction Company to pick them up the day after the sale and pay with cash or check
There is a 5% surcharge for payment by credit card.
6. There is a 10% Buyer's Premium on all sales.
7. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $25 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed - please verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate.
8. By bidding and buying in this auction buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
9. Shipping is available on smaller items. If an item is large please ask about delivery before you bid. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms